Service Admin — Reporting Specialist
Croxley Business Park, Watford, United Kingdom
Kodak (NYSE: KODK) is a leading global manufacturer focused on commercial print and advanced materials & chemicals. With 31,000 patents earned over 130 years of R&D, we believe in the power of technology and science to enhance what the world sees and creates. Our innovative, award-winning products, combined with our customer-first approach, make us the partner of choice for commercial printers worldwide. Kodak is committed to environmental stewardship, including industry leadership in developing sustainable solutions for print. Kodak has been global from the beginning. We embrace the diversity of human experiences, backgrounds, mindsets and cultures.
CREATIVITY·GLOBAL·TRUST·SUSTAINABILITY are our Values
About the role - Reporting Specialist
The role of Reporting Specialist has overall responsibility for ensuring customer’s compliance to all the terms enlisted on the service contract. From a process perspective the Reporting Specialist monitors that service contracts are executed correctly, and communicates regularly with key internal and external stakeholders involving service managers, customers, operations managers, and others. Reporting about consumptions of specific product groups, expiry of existing contracts, and also billing of current contracts. Ensuring compliance is achieved with the various internal control standards. Provide support to service admin in preparing and invoicing service contracts. Collaborate closely with incident handling team to answer customer queries and out of entitlement calls in order to ensure timely follow-up on cases, according to SLAs. Overall, this job as it is specified requires someone who is intent on producing a high standard of work, keen to ensure that there are no errors and fully aware of the importance of deadlines. A suitable appointee would be one who pays great attention to detail and has good follow-through.
- Expertise in MS Excel is a mandatory requirement.
- SAP and SFDC experience would be an advantage
- Virtual team working capability – using conference calls, web-ex, etc.
- Proven ability to communicate with country/ remote teams
- Knowledge of Kodak’s operations would be advantageous
- Assertive business skills
- Excellent collaborative skills – to ensure effective communication, influencing and goal setting
- Decision making, good analytical skills & numeracy
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to explain financial matters clearly
- Language skills:
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in at least two of the following languages:
- Communicate with customers to ensure compliance to contract terms.
- Support service operations in handling contracts and queries
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and controls, supported by providing evidential reports or documentation
- Maintaining customer master data
- Monthly reporting of contract billings
- Monthly reporting of customer consumption
- Monthly reporting of out of entitlement billings
Performance Measures & Objectives
The key objectives will be:
- Issue and share ORC reports in a timely manner
- Regular feedback to key stakeholders
- Overall maintenance of SLAs
Why should you work with us?
At Kodak, your services to the company are duly rewarded and the benefits extended to you are of industry standard. Here is what’s on offer:
- Salary: £16000-18000 p.a. (based upon skills and experience)
- Part time: 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days of paid holiday with 8 (9 for 2022) paid bank holidays pro-rata to start date
- Private health care and life insurance after two years
- Employee Assistance Programme from day one
- Comprehensive Family Leave Policy
- Further Education Qualifications
- Long service awards
- Free Eye and eyesight tests in accordance with the display screen equipment (DSE) regulations
- Flexible/hybrid working model
In those days we work from the office:
- Outstanding offices within an eventful business park
- Kitchen facilities as well as free tea, coffee, and milk (in those days we work from the office)
- Free W30 bus pass to those travelling on public transport
Free on-site parking for those who drive
The Company operates an equal opportunities policy.