KODAK PROSPER Imprinting Systems enable hybrid imprinting for personalized coupons, geocoded maps, anticounterfeiting features and more. Seeing is believing.
Include relevant regional and congregational content to weekly envelopes to increase participation.
Here are proven examples:
- Add reminders for special church events such as fellowship lunches and fundraisers
- Include congregational statistics related to how church offerings are dispersed worldwide
- Feature Bible verses that correspond to weekly sermons
Increase ROMI and protect your investment by adding digital hybrid printing capabilities to your web offset press.
The following are examples of variable direct mail applications:
- Introduce insurance agents by adding photos, names and office locations to life insurance direct mail solicitation letters based on addressee zip code
- Integrate variable coupons, maps, and specific vehicle information and imagery with dealership post-sale solicitation letters
- Add store location, demographic coupons and offers to new store location notification letters
- Include accumulated points, seasonal and cross-sell offers in Travel Loyalty Club newsletter
Add high-quality barcodes and numbering to your preprinted forms.
Examples of high-quality forms serialization:
- Variable tracking codes on shipping forms
- 2-D barcodes on government tax certificates
- Barcodes on validation retail receipt
Increase advertising revenue with the ability to offer new variable and micro-zoned ads.
- Chain store puts map for each of the 10 different locations in each zip code
- Run a contest with trackable barcode coupon to bring customers to a store location
Imprint barcoding, localization, bi-lingual versioning and special offers and couponing to your packaging.
- Consumer engagement campaigns
- Cross promotional imaging to promote local events
- Language versioning for international communities
- Vary ingredient and nutritional information
Leverage Kodak's more than 50 years of experience with secure numbering required in the lottery market.
- KODAK Technology is used to print up to 80% of the world's scratch-off lottery tickets
- Secure numbering and process color imaging
Custom ink development for lottery and security applications